Hello Guys, what’s up? Hope you all are doing good and well wherever you are in this pandemic. I know it’s early today, but as I’ve hectic upcoming Sunday, so hope you won’t mind. Days are really flying, that we have already entered into the last quarter of the year, 2020. The quarter of happiness, festivals, new beginnings. After having a stressful year, something good is on its way, I guess. So, let’s hope for the best, and also wish you the best for your endeavours.
Anyways, let’s quick start our session with one more interesting topic of the day. In every year at least 1 Million to 1.5 Million people lost their lives in the road accidents all over the world, more than the normal disease. It’s insane, but true. So, think to penned down this topic, which also seems demanding by looking after the current scenario, where people looks depressed and feel the load in their respective lives by whatsoever reason. So just follow the rules mentioned below while driving on the road..
- Keep Calm: – When you are angry, there’s a chance that you may lost control on yourself and end up by messed up everything. Same theory applied while driving too. If you thinks too much, there’s a probability that you smoothly lost control on your driving skills and lost in the thought of Ocean. If you’re angry, don’t give try to drive by yourself, instead use public transportation or wait till you gets control on yourself otherwise you do harm to yourself or either to others. Anger ness, maybe it’s your due but paid by others too. So, skip the driving if possible. So don’t add emotions while driving, put it aside and then try.
- Read and Follow Signboards: – Signboards, are really helpful, only, and only if you followed it too, reading it only, won’t works at all. Where to overtake vehicles, is it okay to honking the horns, Speed limits, Direction, Kilometre/Miles to the destination, nearby Hospitals and Petrol Pumps, Speed breakers, all are important, they aren’t just to print and to stick on the board by roadside. If you kindly follow it, you don’t need Google to assist you, to your destination. Most of us, just read it and ignore it, which is later on part of our sole regret. So, it’s better to follow the signboards while driving, especially when you are new to somewhere. Life has no signboard, but paths have!!
- Use Indicators: – Many of us, always are in hurry to reach somewhere instead of to start our trip early, right? But in that chaos, we often forgets to use indicators, which causes to unwanted accidents/ slip ups. Just Effectively use the indicators, deepers and blow the horn when seems necessary and while overtaking the vehicles/crossroads. Get an eye on Fuel tank too, when travelling to unknown place, even for a short trip. Do check the Speedometer too whether it’s properly works or not. Break are working properly or not you have to check everything before making your routine journey as well for your safety and safety of others too.
- Avoid Talks or Loud Music: – As said, you’ve to be concentrate on one thing fully if you want to avoid some unnecessary incidents and early results of something. Brain has also some limits, if too much load it bears, then be ready to face the consequence of it too. Avoid loud music and unnecessary talks on cell phones, air-pods or use of your devices if possible. There’s a possibility that you became careless for a moment and your whole life gonna be useless for you, for the people you surrounded by. Your life is in your hand, the steering you hold, followed the instruction of yours, so think twice before messed up the things with your own hands.
- Handy First Aid Kit: – Life is full of uncertainties so better to step out from the home with necessary handy medical stuff. Don’t forgot to bring Bandages, some medicines and visiting card of your family doctor, so in case you met something bad, then people have some clue to reach you/ family member of yours. Add the number of your parents/siblings in emergency contact of your device. If you live separate from your family, then add the number of people whom you can trust and always pick up the call. In this time, it’s worthy to bring some medical stuffs, if not needed by you then maybe it proves life changing moment for others too, by you.
- Don’t Drink and Drive: – Yes, you read it right. Even if you are confident enough to drive by yourself to home, or from home to somewhere, don’t take that type of risk. It’s not just risky but it’s also breach of law, so better to avoid it. Maybe you think you are good enough to drive, but not everyone feels the same, the chances of Accidents gone higher in that cases. You just not take the risk of your life only, there are many other lives too apart from yourself, have you forget it? The moment you close the eye for a second in that hangover, maybe and maybe you don’t need a second chance to open it again, so advice not to do that.
- Be Like Tortoise, but not like Rabbit: – In this fast-forwarding life, we all are in too hurry to reach somewhere, in given/schedule time, right? Yes, we do often, no argue in that. Reaching somewhere late is tolerable one or to pay the price of your life, what would you prefer? Listening the hard words of your boss is good or to meet the god in-person is good? We all knew the story of Tortoise and Rabbit, right? What would you to be, Rabbit or Tortoise? The one who is enthusiastic one to reach its destination without knowing the path or the one who is slow but know the path, direction and steady too? If you want to race, don’t do that with your vehicles, instead make race with the time you have, and you want to.
- Use helmet while driving the two wheelers.
- Don’t forget to tie the seat belt in Four wheelers.
- Keep an eye on Oil and other possible maintenance of vehicle.
- Take care of your vehicle in proper manner and matter.
- Wash and clean it once in half a month.
- Maintain at least 10 feet of distance, prior to your vehicle.
- Vehicles aren’t for race, remember they are for comfort!!
So that’s all for the day, hope you all follow this simple rules and safety measures before starting your trip. Life is precious so why to lose it by our own hand? Penned down your thoughts, suggestions and opinion regarding today’s post in comment section, will replied you soon over there. See you all next Sunday with one more interesting topic of the day till then Tataa, Bbyee, Shukran, Rab Rakha, Khuda Hafiz.
Topic for the next Sunday: News Channels and NewsPapers: The Truth Lacker!!
Send your query, tips and blogs ideas to follow Id: