Hello guys, What’s up? Hope you all are doing good and well wherever you are in this pandemic. Welcome back to our remote school. The response in the last post of yours is just immense. Thankful to all of you, who had give it a read and consider that suggestions in their respective life. If anyone who missed the last post kindly follow the link below, the one who already did, wishing you the best in your life if you had already decided to start something new. Let’s change the Opportunity into Success.
Post of Last Sunday: Let’s-start-something-new
Now welcoming all the newbies to the remote school, where we learn about the ongoing affairs of the world, to understand it. We also find some remedies of the issues and tried to outshine that as well. If you are nervous or feel low at any point of time in your life then tried it out, will bet you, you never go upset by it. Just give it a read and find a new you. It’s all about time, if today is worse then be prepared to face more worst situation to this too because then and only then one can able to see that RARE SUNRISE.
Anyways, let’s quick start our session with one more interesting subject of the day. All, including myself cursing Corona by whatsoever reason. As we human always tried to find out reason instead of to know the cause behind it, right? Obviously, we human won’t missed single reason to curse/blame others. Though if we looked sharply, we find many reason to celebrate this time too. So, let’s start by taking high notes of Corona:
- Health is Wealth: – In this time we all came across the real meaning of our health. Before this pandemic we all are aware but now we are beware of it too. If one is wealthier but he/she isn’t in good condition whether physically or mentally then their life treasure is of no use. Maybe it stretched their days but not the years, not the satisfaction, not the fun. Healthier mind is always preferable over wealthier mind. Illness can be cured but can’t avoidable. We all started to take precautions regarding our respective health, doesn’t we? This pandemic really puts a big question mark on our face, Is This Really Us?
- Remote Working: – Who said we need office to work? Definitely, there’s a difference between office environment and home environment. Office is the place where one finds, Fun-Appreciation and Criticism all at one place while in home environment it’s not possible but this pandemic also taught us to deal with it. Work from home, a Future concept, but just because of sweetness of COVID-19, we all placed ourselves in that shape as well. Virtual meeting, Job interviews and Online work, all to do by sitting at home will definitely cost saving process in short term for companies but in long term it will be cost increasing method.
- Home School: – Kidos, Does your kid(s) listen to you when you enforced them to stuck to PC/Laptop/Smartphone Screens for their Online Classes/Lectures? No, because for kids these all are just instrument of having fun. Give them Smartphone they started playing games soon, give them PC/Laptop, they started using it for entertainment purpose but just and just kindness of COVID-19, this all instruments become handy to all of us. From watching online lectures to submitting the homework/projects to conduct exam become possible due to it. This concept is new in major countries, but we should have to adopt it whether one like it or not. It’s the future, and how can one simply deny it?
- We are Nowhere Near to God: – By some of the Innovations, Researches and Technological empowerment, we all have some kind of feelings that we are something. Really? Never think of it. The Innovation, Technology will soon collapse with immersion of yours from this earth, from this galaxy. This pandemic is perfect illustration of it. Our so called, medical science too failed by whatever reason but drastically find it hard to develop a vaccine to combat against this virus. The one who creates the world, will also know how to destroy us without harming much to nature. If you are think you are something, then you are nothing in front of all mighty. At last you are human, maybe you have perpetual succession but what if no one is left here?
- Little is Enough: – In life of Human i.e. us, 3 things is important more precisely, essential. Food, Cloth and Shed, right? And what this pandemic taught us? If you have this three then definitely you gonna survive, no rocket science behind that chronology. It’s our mindset that we need all which we want. But why we forget that what we want will never be indeed and what is indeed will never be need, it’s mandate?! Luxurious lifestyle maybe change your lifestyle but not your life. It’s us who specify standards that if we are rich then we need everything and if we are poor, we want everything, we can survive with little too. Tried it out, it’s not hard at all.
- Pandemic turned out to be Opportunity: – Absolutely, this pandemic enforced all of us to think about ourselves and it succeeded in that too. We tried that what we scared to do before. One tried to get out of their control zone and give attempt to something new. Result isn’t important and never be, it’s your attempt when you showed guts to draw that sketch which you believes to be impossible in beginning, ended up with a baggy smile of self-esteem.
- Home Sweet Home: – Home, where Heart Meets, Heart Stays. The one who wrote about it, will definitely ended up with ink but not with words. This pandemic gives us opportunity to understand each other more, to know more and to explore more with each other. Games, Sweet Fights, Sarcastic Conversation all takes place during this, but at last as said if you are at Home, then you are Safe. As an Introvert/Extrovert and as an Ambivert, all loves to be held at home, a paradise of every human on this earth.
So those are some high notes, which one should consider rather than to blame others. We are human, we are enough to change weakness into strength and strength into Success. Corona hurts us lot, no argue in that, but if we think about it again and again then we might hurt ourselves more than corona did, so better to move on with Baggy smile!!
So that’s all for the day. Hope you all able to understand what the hidden message corona wants to convey us. Send your suggestions, thoughts, opinion regarding today’s post in comment section, will replied you soon over there. See you all next sunday with one more interesting topic till then Tataa, Bbyee, Shukran, Rab Rakha, Khuda Hafiz!!
Topic for the Next Sunday: 3 Things One should Never Beg for Which They can Earn!!
Sent your Query, Tips and Collab Ideas to follow id: